Lentinex® is a β-glucan containing product. Lentinex has proven immune-enhancing bioactivity.
Lentinex is naturally exported from the mycelium of the fungus Lentinula edodes in a proprietary fermentation process. This allows the product to remain in its natural, three-dimensional helical shape, which is responsible for its high level of efficacy.
The unique and patented production method leads to a very stable, active bio-ingredient. No preservatives are added and the product is free from pesticides, solvents, heavy metals or other animal feed toxicants. Due to the high efficacy of the ingredient, only a small daily dose of Lentinex® is necessary to initiate enhancement of the immune system.
- A natural product
- GRAS approved, as determined by an Expert Panel
- Granted Novel Food Approval
- Highly immune-system enhancing
- Patent protected
- Produced under Food & DSHEA GMPs
The bio-active β-glucan in Lentinex is also called “Lentinan”. This has been shown in the literature to elicit positive immune system enhancement effects that are associated with improved ability to fight “infections”.
- Activation of Natural Killer-Cells
- Increased Interleukin-1α (IL-1α), IL-1β
- Increased Interferon-γ (INF-γ)
- Increased Lymphokine-Activated Killer cells
- Suppression of prostaglandins
- Increased T-cell differentiation and Suppressor T-cell activity